Strong Start Premarital Program
This is for couples considering a life together.
Whether you’re intending to marry or co-habit, you will learn essential skills to keep your relationship strong and resilient.
This one day program starts with an optional pre-workshop assessment and feedback session, for more focussed learning. If you want to dive in and just attend the workshop, you are, of course welcome. Come alone or bring your partner.
Strong Start Workshop
This 1 day workshop is for singles and couples.
Do you have the skills to navigate the highs and lows of relationships?
Every relationship has its highs and lows.
At times you may feel your love is solid and your relationship is blossoming. At other times you may feel bewildered or confused and wonder what the hell is going on with the two of you?
Perhaps you keep finding cracks in your bond and you’re wondering what you can do?
This is natural !!
This workshop has the answers. Here’s what you will learn:
- You will learn about the natural stages of development of all relationships.
- How conflict is a necessary ingredients to enable your love to blossom and grow.
- How good conflict management is pivotal to relationship strength.
- Why loneliness can creep in to marriage and what you can do to keep your love bond strong.
- The principles that have been proven to build better bonds and better marriages.
- How to turn fighting and bad moments into good times.
- The essential relationship skills to turn toward your partner and create better love bonds.
- How innocent habits become problem patterns in intimate relationships.
- How you may be driving a wedge between you