WorkScientific secrets to ignite your relationship
Relationships can make you feel alive, loved and connected or alone, empty and disheartened.–
Have you ever wondered how some people make it easy and effortless to build a strong loving bond with their date or partner? Are you sick of the fighting that’s sure to evaporate the love between you?–
Did you know that relationships progress through 4 natural developmental milestones? And that conflict is one of the natural stages.–
Would you like to be masterful at understanding the natural progression of relationships?
Would you like to know how you can take an active role to build a positive thriving relationship?
During this 2 day workshop you’ll discover and learn all about;–
- relationship science and attachment systems,
- the stages of relationship development and
- how human biology and neurology impacts relationship patterns.
You will understand–
- why you do what you do
- Why your love patterns keep repeating
- why your partner annoys you
- how needs, fears and past hurts unconsciously drive how you relate to others and
- how the relationship dynamic can make two capable people feel lost and hopeless.
And if you don’t know what to do when you’re stuck in drama,–
- you’ll get answers and proven strategies that I use in my clinical practice.
Powerability – Mastering self-esteem
This is for anyone who wants to build better bonds and boost connections by building confidence, and breaking free of self-imposed and external limitations.
- 3 stages of human consciousness
- Decisions we live by
- Stress and resistance
- Human potential and science
- Conditional and unconditional love
- Choice and commitment
- Personal power and trust
- Fulfilment and happiness
Art of Happiness
October 6th, 2020
Click HERE to register
Register your interest
WHEN: 7th March, 2020.
WHERE: Level 3, Suite 318, 185 Elizabeth St Sydney 2000
TIME: 9:30 AM – 4:00 PM
Early bird by 15th February $269.